1980 Thompson Fisherman II, 20' **SOLD**

anthonyyost

Good afternoon,

I am new to this site, but I am really impressed as a new fisherman how much information is to be found here.

I just bought a 1987 SeaRay Amberjack 270 hardtop for Lake Michigan fishing, and I am putting the other up for sale.

1980 Thompson Fisherman II, 20' with tandem trailer.

-New bottom paint and the outdrive has been repainted

-Canvas with zip in side curtains (no camper canvas)

-Cuddy cabin with space for porta potti

-Seats 6 (boat was originally used in Lake Erie for walleye)

-2 fire extinguishers

-compass( I took off the new Hummingbird 917 that I just put on, there are 2 units on the SeaRay I bought, maybe one of those can be used on this boat)

-Mercruiser 470 (170hp) new plugs, points, condenser, coil and water cooled voltage regulator. Uses about 1.5 gallons per hour at trolling speed.

-60 gallon gas tank about 1/2 full

-trailer has new wheel bearings, new tires and spare, new brake pads, new lights and wiring.

-2 electric downriggers are included (2 more are available for a reasonable price.

-an aluminum downrigger/rodholder mounting plate for across the transom is included

-there are 6 flush mount rod holders on the boat.

-the outdrive was removed last fall, serviced and lubed professionally.

-new trolling plate with extra shear pins

-platform outside of transom made from red cedar and electrostatically coated brackets to mount your fish cooler

Asking price: $5,500.00

I have been fishing out of this boat all summer, and it runs like a top, no problems. If you have any questions, I can be reached at 231-734-2216, my cell 231-598-0473 or throught this website.

Thanks,

Tony

Edited by anthonyyost
forgot a couple of things

I just bought a 1987 SeaRay Amberjack 270 hardtop for Lake Michigan fishing, and I am putting the other up for sale.

Welcome to the site Tony. I have a 1987 270 Amberjack with a soft top. You will like yours!

If you have pictures of the boat you have for sale, you can add them to the gallery, and I will help you get them added to your post.

Mike

I have uploaded3 pictures of the boat in the album section of my profile. If you cannot find them, send me your email address and I will forward them on to you.

I forgot to list a snap on mooring cover that comes with the boat

Thanks

Tony

picture.php?albumid=6&pictureid=15

picture.php?albumid=6&pictureid=14

picture.php?albumid=6&pictureid=13

Edited by GLF
Added images

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...