Fished Saugatuck on sat after finding someone to work my shift for me on sat. Had to get out as football is fastly approching and this could have possibly been the last trip out for the year for the Silver One.

Ended up 17 for 22 or so as I believe I had a few false releases due to current and waves. Two lakers Two steelhead and the rest kings. Big king was around 17lb on the old spring scale and big laker was around 14lb. Set up right in harbor and trolled N/W out. Picked up first fish in 44' being a Steelhead on halfcore red tiger streak. did not have another hit untill we hit 85' then started picking fish off from 85 out to 140 for depth. Had the Whole program going from here on as we took fish on wire dipsey 90 and 140 back blue pro troll and blue bubble fly and blue/white spindoctor and canadian Ketchup yogurt fly were hot early. Picked up kings on fullcore with fishlander bloodynose and stinger jawbreaker. Halfcore with jplug batman. Rigger piced up fish on nitropox 56 and 62 down, rigger 90 down with bluedolphin too a bull of a laketrout and a second later in the morning. took fish on slider with stinger graigs christmas tree and stinger killer orange. all in all a great day of fising. Had a dead spell from 9.00am to 11.30 am, only had 6 fish in the box at 11.30 and found them at 11.30 in 133' of water and put 11 more fish in the box between 11.30 and 2.00pm. 42.40.620 between 110 and 140 was hot. lots of fish on the graph.

Glf: I realized when we pulled in the wire that I had blue bubble on but it was not my sigs rig so cant enter it in the contest. but it was still the same set up.

000_0121.jpg

000_0124.jpg

000_0120.jpg

000_0118.jpg

000_0125.jpg

Those boys had a blast and this was My freind Lukes first trip ever with his boy andrew on the the bottom pic on the far right. These two dont even own a bluegill rod and have never casted a line at any fish. What a way to break them in. Bolth had no idea the we have this great sport just right down the road and are ready to go again.

• 3 weeks later...

Im re posting this in respose to being a Yogurt Fly feild tester as I mentioned the Canadian Katchup as one of out riggs in on this trip. I have fished this half a dozen times or so and have found it to be most effective on the wire dipsy with either a blue and white spin doctor or a blue and white pro troll. This set up took three of the nicer kings in the pics above.

Having fished a number of different brands over the years I feel that from a manufacturing stand point that this fly is a good one. Seems to be durable and does not fall appart after a couple of uses like some flys I have used. I like this color and I like the hook and bead configuration of the newer ones I recieved in the mail for testing. will post more as when I get out, I plan to use these in my arsenal.