Great Lakes Fisherman Outing 12 August

GLF

We will be having an outing on 12 August at Fishermans Landing in Muskegon. This would be an opportune time for everyone to prefish for the West Michigan League tourney on the 13th. The West Michigan League will be having a tourney on 13 August out of Fishermans Landing. This will also be a battle of the leagues tourney.

Here is the website for Fishermans Landing. Book your campsite early.

Some will be prefishing on Saturday for Sundays tourney, and we could have a "fresh' fish fry. Providing mother nature coperates. Dinner and tales will begin at 5 PM.

I look foreward to meeting everyone at the outing.

Mike

I have a site booked already. I am trying to keep everyone who is staying grouped together. I need an idea of how many will be staying and needing a site.

Anyone can book their spot any time. They will not give out sites in advance. I was looking for an idea of how many would be going. I would like to cordinate with the camp grounds so we are all together.

You do not have to camp at Fishermans Landing to come to the outing. If you would like to show up for dinner and tales, thats OK also.

There is a large covered pavilion with picnic tables. I am waiting to hear from Deb to see if we can get it for dinner.

Good news....I received a call from Fisherman's Landing last night. Looks like the pavilion is ours after 5pm. This means we have a roof over our heads in case of rain. There are picnic tables at the pavilion and should be enough seating for 60 people. There is a LARGE(aproximately 5' long) grill and a small grill that we can use. I will be starting another thread for what dish everyone will be bringing.

boatrs2.gif

If there is anyone that like to get in the tournament the day after the outing, make sure you sign up in the Battle of the leagues tournament thread. So we can get all the fisherman that wants in on our fishing tournament computer. Must sign up before August 11th.

Thanks,

Rich:BlueKnight:

• 2 weeks later...
Ok Mike, I've got my site reserved.

Huntingfool43.... if you promise to get plenty of beauty sleep ahead of time, I'll let you crew :D :D .

I screwed up and scheduled the family reunion for the same weekend, so take me off the list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...