we went out of P.S. this morning for the holland steelheaders mens tourney.We went 7 for 10 with 5 nice kings 1 laketrout 10.88lbs and 1 steelhead. we fished 50 to 75 fow near bottom.We got fish on riggers with mi. sunset ,NBK,and orange highball JP Slammers and fish on 5 color with orange highball,also got hits on wire dipsies 110 back with green e chips and green fern flies.I had a broken wire on my fish hawk probe so i fished without speed and temp at the ball.We came in 4th place in the tourney and had the largest trout.The biggest king was 18+lbs with two others within ounces of the biggest one.the winning boat( wet dreams) had ten fish and they had the biggest king as well so they had a great day, thanks to all who organized the tourney,well done. Jimmy

Way to go Jimmy. We ended up 6 for 7. We had the first 5 in the boat by 7 and made the mistake of continuing to troll on a ssw pattern. When we finished we were south of the ball in Saugatuck. I think if we had stayed near the sliders we would have had better results.

Nice Job. We were out but didn't have luck with us at all. We were in shallow out deep then my brothers friend got a little green on us so we cam in at 10:30 with one 13 lb king and one farmed fish, went through the dipsy and two coppers what a mess. Hopefully we will go out wednesday night.

Line dancin here are some of the best, Carmel dolphin,orange high ball,coyote ugly,NBK,and Beef eater.some other of my fav,s are killer green glow,orange crush,JJ Special,and MI. sunset. they all have there day but these are the ones I will run almost every time out. Hope this helps. Run them from 2.3 to 3.00 mph at the ball. with them behind the rigger 20 to 30 ft. run the oranges on 3,5,and full cores.Thanks for your bussiness. Jimmy vb