--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well not much of a report went 3/3 this A.M. Set lines at 6:00 am in 60 fow found a little temp break around 65-68 fow of water just south of piers. All kings 8-10lbs. Rigger set at 45 with S/D and blue bubble fly. Then dipsey 100 back on 2 with mag lemon ice and last fish on 1/2 core with mag mix veggies.

Had a greenhorn on the boat this morning and he was blowing chunks by 7 am. So I felt sorry for him and pulled lines and hit the docks by 7:30 am

On a side note my kids got me a new forschner knife for my birthday. All I can say is I dont why I never spent the money sooner. What a difference a great knife can be.

Clair

Got out early this morning....what a day

Fished 58 fow to 84 fow w/ the best being 62 to 68 fow pretty much in the high 5's to low 7's.....

23 bites lost 5 and 2 were gone before we could even get a hand on the rod and threw 1 back that hit while clearing lines....

13 kings 3 lbs 3 oz small up to 16 lbs 0 oz

w/ 4 of them over 12 lbs and released the extra king....

2 lake trout 2 lb 12 oz and 10 lb 13 oz

1 steelhead 7 lb 14 oz

break down of program:

8 color lead core NK Lemon Ice 3 hits/2 fish

8 color lead core Fuzzy Bear Buffalo Bill 2 hits/1 fish

Full core PK Mag Camo green w/glo ladder back 2 hits/1 fish

(bigger lake trout)

Full core NK Mag Froggie Glow 2 hits/1 fish

starboard corner rigger 39 down PK Mag Blue Bubble main line free slider DW lemon ice w/ glow lightning bolt

3 hits/2 fish on slider

50 down changed main lure to a Fuzzy Bear modified blue dolphin 1 hit/1 fish on main line

port corner rigger 58 down small tin can doger w/ green/glow horse fly 3 hits/2 fish (small lake trout)

high diver setting 3 110 to 125 on line counter:

blue bubble spin doctor w/ blue bubble fly 2 hits/2 fish

(steelhead)

high diver setting 3 115 to 130 on line counter:

mountain dew spin doctor w/ icicle horse fly 3 hits/3 fish

low Mag wire diver setting 1 90 on line counter:

tin can doger pickle sunshine fly 2 hits/1 fish

all in all a great day except the drive up from south bend had the plug in the boat WOW did it down pour on the way up... pulled the plug at the ramp and emptied out the boat...

Me, Dan, his son, and Keith went out about 4:30. Best luck around 80 fow.Went 4-12:angry2:. Could not get anything to stay on the line. 8 color was hot rod also. Waves were a little bigger than the 1foot or less predicted. Surprising!:rolleyes: Had good time and got a sunburn. Jarod