Holland 07/25, 9-14 evening.

Went out of Holland again last evening with rdfishin and crosscobra. Fished from 5 till around 10:30pm again going 9 for around 14 with one being a 25 inch laker. Had our chance at the end to get our limit with a double on but losing one after a good battle. Had the riggers go three times after that and lost all those three to. 5 color cores with mag. green dolphins went, 10 color with flounder pounder went, 12 color double trouble went, riggers with flounder pounder went 60 down, rigger with brooke trout went 50 down, and dipseys set 2 out 110 with blue bubble combo and green glow squid with glow spin doctor. Southwest troll 70 to 115 fow. Nother great day/night on the water with the biggest going 17 and half pounds and no small fish caught. Thanks for coming along Jay and Roger.

holland28july011.jpg

Copyofholland28july004.jpg

My sister and her family lives in Holland and we get out there every couple of years to visit. Next time I'm out that way I GOTTA make time to fish from there. Last year I went up to Ludington and fished with Shane from Dreamweaver and had a great time with the steelies. But I gotta make time for Holland next time. Great catch guys!