We went 6 for 10 today fishing 50 to 65 feet of water. The surface temp was 66 to 68 in that depth range and in the 70's on both sides so we stayed in that break all morning. A mag. dreamweaver lemon ice on full lead took three of the six kings. A blue spin doctor with a blue bubble fly 80 back on 1 on the dipsy took 2 kings and a moonshine yellow tail on a dipsy 100 back on 3 took the other king. The kings ranged from 9 to 15 pounds. At least I kept the hooks out of me today!!! Have a great day on the water!!!!

GJ Slammer. Thanks for the report.

I knelt on a treble hook last spring while getting my gear ready. It was through my bluejeans so I cut the hook leaving as mush of it as possible in my knee. This allowed me to remove my jeans and put some shorts on. The hook was in past the barb so I called my neighbor over. I twisted the hook with a pair of needle nose pliers as to make it come out the way it went in. I looped a piece of 80# Mono on the hooks bend, placed a rag for a handle on the mono, and had my neighbor jerk it out while I kept the twist on it with the pliers. It didn't hurt going in or coming out. The mono must be jerked with one quick strong motion. This method may save someone a trip to the ER.