Dreamweaver Results and Pics

Paulywood

First off I just wanted to thank Rich, Tom, Rob, Jim and everyone else who helped make this a great success. I had a lot of fun as always. I met a few new guys, laughed a lot, and maybe even learned a thing or two. I fished friday night and saturday morning with Jason, Satisfaxion Guaranteed, his friend Jim, and Jarrod, who drove up all the way from Toledo to fish this event. Had a lot of fun with this crew, even though Jarrod seemed to take a lot of harassment. Better him than me!! We fished friday night until about 1 am going 2/2. Worked hard for our 2 fish but at least the weather was nice. Saturday morning we fished the same general area because we marked a ton of bait and fish but didn't have any better results, going 1/2. Here's a picture of Jarrod with his steelie he caught on a leadcore setup.

DSCN0422.JPG

On sunday I fished with my friend Mike and his brother Brian. We ended up going 4/4 with 3 kings and a steelie. Our first 2 kings came before sunup. We fished south and the first hit came in 110' on the Double Crush/Glow SD and Green Glow Fly 70' down on a rigger. Here's Mike with the first fish.

DSCN0423.JPG

Our next fish came on the Blue Bubble SD/Blue Bubble Fly combo on a wire diver 175' back on 2 in 125'. Here's Brian with his fish.

DSCN0425.JPG

Our next fish came north of the pierheads quite a while later. We were still in that 110' of water range and this ended up being an acrobatic steelie on a fullcore with the Carmel Dolphin spoon. I caught this fish but no one took my picture.:(

Our last fish hit at 10:25 in 110' of water just south of the pierheads. It was on the Blue Glow Frog spoon on an SWR 90' down. It was also our biggest fish. Here's the McKean brothers with the biggest fish we've caught all year.

DSCN0427.JPG

We had a great time and the money went to a great cause. Steve, Huntingfool43, also paid me back for a few comments I made by winning the downriggers in the raffle, he bought his tickets right after me and I was 1 number off. Oh well, at least I didn't have to see Steve in the chaps contest. Thanks again everybody!

Good report. It was good having you aboard and you're welcome back anytime. That was a good deal of fun for two slow fishin' trips. Jared was a great sport, particularly for an Ohio State fan!

You didn't mention if your 'learning' was about fishing or............I should get back to eating my vegtables for breakfast.

Thanks for the report and good work in the tournament.

--Jason

. Oh well, at least I didn't have to see Steve in the chaps contest. Thanks again everybody!

Pay backs are he$$. Just think Nick, you missed that new set of riggers at the drawing by 1 number.:grin: I bought my tickets right after you the night before.