Congratulations to Lake Effect-Ludington Offshore Classic!

Congratulations to Lake Effect and their team on their first place today in the Ludington Gander Bud Light Ladies tournament am division! They put a great box together after what has been a tough week for fishing around here.

I have to thank the ladies on our team who landed a great box too for a 2nd place finish and a $700 check! Since I'm one of our teams sponsors and rigger monkey, a nice chunk of that change when into my pocket:D It was sure fun to fish with one of my great lake mentors from the Mermaid here in Ludington. Terry and Jan have been in the game since in started in 1966. Jan and her daughters were part of our crew.

Nice job to Riverside Charters from Manistee who won the Pro division!

If I told you where I was fishing or what we used, I would have to kill you or my team for the weekend would kill me. ;) The Ludington Gander Mountain Offshore Classic starts tomorrow! I'll share the details on Monday when it's over. We are competing against a big field and if your boat's one of them, hope to see you at the tourney tent and I wish you Good Luck!

Lake Effect had another great box and leads after day 1. Nice job guys!

We are in 25th and need a big box tomorrow to improve. Looking forward to another great day of fishing tomorrow.