Status Updates posted by young gun
Thank you for the info
Hey jom bobber, its young gun. My friend chandler and i are going buy an air brush kit to paint our own blanks. We know the basic ropes, but we dont know how to exactly do it. We are going to buy a small compressor with a six ft hose. My questions to you are..
1. What air brush sprayer or type tip do you use?
2. Where do you buy your paint and tape?
3. What are the steps of painting your spoons? Paint, tape if you want, then clear coat?
4. Do you need to clean your air brush after every color?
5. Where can you find uv clear coats?
6. Will the paint stick to the straight spoon or do you need to do prep work before?
All will be appreciated, thanks.
Capt. Misher why is it can't seem to get any hits on michigan stinger lures aka the spoon so called the uv gator, race car, and pickle seed. I catch all my fish on dreamweaver spoons. Thanks for all your help on GLF you are a great part of this community. :split::big_boss::big_boss:
list best flasher fly combos.